Digital Marketing Coordinator - Designer Full-time Job1 month ago - Marketing - Dubai - 75 views
We are looking for Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team of the ALSERKAL CULTURAL FOUNDATION. If you are someone who has a pleasant and lively disposition, loves to talk to people, and is passionate about Art & Culture... then we want YOU!
Job Responsibilities are as follows:
• Design internal advertising using the company provided Adobe Creative Suite / CC
• Creating graphics for both digital and print medium using Adobe Photoshop, illustrator / Wix WordPress for Website / Adobe After Effect- for Video, Mail chimp,
• Additional: Adobe InDesign/ Adobe Sketch/ Adobe Canvas
• Designing and editing for Marketing and Presentations and Online Shop.
• Updating and Implementing design and content on website (using Wix in the beginning), & social media.
• Create interactive and other social media content to improve the online presence of ACF.
• Manage social media forums to generate interest and monitor activity
• Creates plans and presentations for events and programs that ACF are a part of
• Helps in planning, coordinating, and executing events for ACF and Cafe
• Workshops facilitator for kids and adults.
• Customer service and sales driven of the exhibition area, replacing sold pieces and inform suppliers/ team for stocks.
• Creates the price list for each artist, maintaining records of artist profiles.
• Manage promotional activities to endorse ACF by media tools and Tourism entities.
• Monitor progress of promotional activities and record findings
• Develop effective marketing communication programs
• Copy write for marketing material such as brochures and websites
• Ensure effective distribution of marketing materials
• Maintain liaison with suppliers, printers and designers
• Tracking events and other activities happening to update mailing databases (using Mailchimp)
• Carry out customer surveys to understand demand and manage brand positioning
Some more qualities that we are looking for...
• Possesses confidence in communication and presentation skills (English is the main game)
• Knowledgeable in using Microsoft office suite and perform related with the scope of work
• Knowledge in using 3D software to create renders is a plus!
• Work driven and sales focused (You are going to get commissions! Awesome!)
• Strong enthusiasm to work in a team environment
• Adaptable, fast learner, and can multi-task
• Able to get things done efficiently and in timely manner
Other things we think you should know...
• You will be working 48 hours a week with one day off. We are also open during weekends and public holidays so you should be flexible working during those times too! Do not worry though, as the overtime is paid or it can be added to your earned leave
balance or you can take it another day in lieu.
• But we have an awesome work place! You would not feel like you are in an office!
• Salary range is 3000 -3500 AED depending on the qualification
• You will be provided an employment Visa and other benefits as per the UAE Labour Law.
If you think you are fit for the role and is up for the challenge, send us your most recent CV at firstname.lastname@example.org